Tomorrow Edyn will be 5 weeks old! How is this possible?? Yesterday (April 14) I went to go get her weighed and measured, just to be sure she is growing like she should be. Since she was 2-1/2 weeks early and only 7 lb - 1 oz, I needed the reassurance that she is getting bigger. Indeed she is! I must be producing super-milk b/c she is now 2 lbs heavier! I guess feeding her on-demand is working swell! Here are her stats!
Height ~ 20.75 inches (52 percentile)
Weight ~ 9 lb 2 oz (46 percentile)
I'll be posting some pics from her 'photo shoot' that I did once they are uploaded!
However here's a pic w/the panda from 1 week to 1 month


On a side note: this is the panda i received on my 9th or 10th birthday. I thought it would be fun to have Edyn take monthly shots to measure how big she's getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment