Monday, March 29, 2010

2-week update!

Edyn's 2-week appointment went well on Thursday. Her appointment landed on her actual due date (March 25) which I found pretty funny. She was 16 days old at her 2-week apt!

Edyn is now 20-1/2 inches long and weighs 7 lbs - 7 oz. That means since we left the hospital she has grown 1 inch and gained 13 oz!

I was worried she wasn't eating enough, since I have been having to (ALL DAY) wake her and keep her awake while eating! Now I'm not worrying about waking her up during the night, I let her wake up to eat!

Here are some pics from her appointment!

Waiting to be called for our appointment
(Isn't it funny, w/the angle of her face in the car seat, it looks like she has a double-chin)


S-T-R-E-T-C-H!
She looks so long when she's all stretched out!


Chillin' on the bed waiting for Dr. Parsons


Still Waiting - the poor girl was getting hungry, so the pacifier helped a bit


Waiting to get dressed

1 comment: