Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mr. Adventerous

Our upstairs....there are also 2 more steps at the top you can't see


Starting at the bottom


Ending at the top!


Strummer was very proud of himself


Daddy, let me in! :D


Strummer decided he wanted to climb the steps up to our house. On a side note, 2 days ago he ventured to climb upstairs, which are more narrow. He went all the way up to surprise daddy! Who was very surprised, b/c he didn't see me at the top, he thought Strummer went up by himself! :P

BTW - i was RIGHT behind him to make sure he didn't fall back.

I was planning on posting a video for the last 2 days, but for some reason it won't upload. So instead of waiting and waiting and waiting....I'll just post pics instead! You'll just have to believe me. :P


The video is on facebook, but in the meantime, I'll figure out if I can post it on Blogger!

We have a little climber in our house! He'll climb onto anything! :P

Have a fabulous day!


No comments: