Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meeting Baby Maverick

The first time (should have had Trisha look) Strummer is looking at the TV

Strummer, Maverick and I - again my son is looking at the TV


Baby Maverick! So Adorable!



Strummer w/his container of Cheerios on our way back home




Today, Strummer and I walked back to the hospital this afternoon. I called Shannon to check when it would be a good time to come so we headed on over. (I LOVE living in an area where we can walk almost anywhere we need to get to).

We were the only ones visiting, so we stayed for awhile chatting w/Shannon and Jeremy. I was able to hold Maverick for quite awhile. It was pretty awesome! I knew he would be light, compared to when Strummer was born, but he felt like a feather! Especially compared to Strummer now! hee-hee-hee

Strummer hung out in his stroller eating cheerios and playing a game w/Jeremy. The I'm going to drop my book and wait for you to retrieve it game. He also did it later on when I gave him a container of cheerios.

Strummer really didn't seem to interested in a little baby. I think he may have been confused that I was holding someone and it wasn't him! He was interested in the TV that was on! :P

Maverick is so cute and such a little guy! It's really crazy to think 9 months ago Strummer was that little (okay, he was never that SMALL) but you kinda of forget on how calm newborns are. How they don't really move and sleep all the time! Plus how careful you need to be when dressing him and having the feed them every couple of hours!

Thanks Jeremy and Shannon for letting us come visit! I know Strummer will be excited one day when Maverick is a little bigger! Congrats on your new baby boy!

No comments: