So here's the scenario - I was feeding Edyn and wasn't paying that much attention to what Strummer was doing (i must add in, i had PBS on, in hopes it would keep his attention to sit and watch - not so much for a little one who's ALWAYS on the move!)
In roughly I would say a 1/2 hour's time, this is what happened:
*Was in my make-up bag, (which was still in the bedroom) pulled out my blush, took ALL of it out of the package, put most of it on the floor - and rubbed some on his face
*Strummer takes his (full) bowl of a combo of Special K and Cheerios that was sitting on his table and dumped it on the floor.
*He then goes inside our little cabinet that we keep spices, pasta, baby cereal, etc - (BTW - usually is locked, but forgot to lock it)
~he dumps out the rest of my red pepper flakes bottle (fortunately, it was almost empty)
~finds a box of plastic silverware in the bottom drawer (didn't even know about it) and dumps a full box of assorted silverware all around
~takes out the opened container of muffin cups - and scatters them around
~finds the unopened container of muffin cups - scatters about 1/2 of the container
~takes one of Edyn's containers of oatmeal cereal - not opened - opened it, and poured it into the muffins cups that were on the floor
~takes the italian seasoning and sprinkles it into the cereal in the muffins cups
*opens up the hutch cupboard that hold appliances
~takes out the marshmallow campfire sticks
~the mixer
~the cups, motor and lids to my mini-blender
~the trays to my pampered chef chiller
~the quesadilla maker
*grabs the foil, rolls it across the floor and runs up and down it- giggling in delight
*takes his small cup of cereal (that i had set out to take to the Y) and dumps that across the floor
*THEN - when I took Edyn up to take a nap - he took the bowl of her leftover oatmeal (that i had made), grabbed a pot out of the cupboard - and pored it in - all though, some got on the rug
***However - when he was done w/the oatmeal bowl -
he DID put it in the sink!
So 2 Thumbs Up for throwing a dirty dish in the sink!***
So - that was my morning! Yes - I know he's 2 and he LOVES to explore!! I'm thankful for such a rambunctious son! :o)
TO end this post - here's a pic of Strummer from this morning - he also found one of my headband wraps and put it on. Plus - when I went to change him, the only clothes I got on him was his socks!
I had started to clean up the mess - hense the vacuum in the pic. Also - didn't lock the fridge, so while I was getting something, he went into the fridge and grabbed a pudding. :P

1 comment:
Oh my! Sounds like you've had a tough day! He should sleep well tonight, right?
Post a Comment