Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks to SHUTTERFLY, We will actually have Christmas Cards after 6 Years!

I've always had the idea to do Christmas Cards. It seems like it would be a good thing to send family and close friends a little card in the mail saying Merry Christmas w/a cute photo of our little family.  When we were first married - didn't see the point, then 4 years later after Strummer arrived - Hey, I should do Christmas Cards - but I had a newborn at home - so didn't happen - I then vowed that I would do it NEXT YEAR, well the next year rolled around - and I had a 1 year old and was 6 months pregnant - so again, no time - or for that matter - ambition, so didn't happen again.

NOW this year - We WILL have Christmas Cards! Shutterfly is doing this fabulous promotional special!! They are a GREAT website to store photos, print photos and make awesome photo gifts!

For instance, you could design and print your own Christmas Photo Cards.  Which is what I will be doing. I am so excited!

Would you like to have an adorable calendar for your desk at work? You can head over the Shutterfly website and make your own Desktop Calendar that will show pics of your family and friends all year long!

Does your husband, wife, mom, dad, grandma or grandpa drink lots of coffee, hot tea, hot cocoa or any other type of hot beverage on a regular basis? Well here's a GREAT idea! Head over to Shutterfly and make your own Picture Mug!! What a fabulous gift that's usable AND personable!

I love the ease of the website.  It's an easy way to store photos online and if your live near a Target that has a Photo Center, you can get your pictures printed at Target!

If you are a fellow blogger - you could receive 50 Free Cards!! For more info, click here!  This offer ends on December 10th!

Thanks again to Shutterfly (oh - and Rachel Jones for blogging about this!)


Keep a look out for the 2010 Grout Christmas Cards! Now - whether they will be mailed out or just handed to you - that's a whole other story! Hee-hee! One step at a time for me!  :D

No comments: