On a side note - i started this post a few weeks ago when i had a rare occurrence of both kids sleeping - ONLY Blogger was being strange and it didn't save the post. So while I was posting pics, the site froze up and there went my post! :P
Wow - Am I late in the game, or what?? I can't believe I didn't get something posted!! Oh Well!! Better late than never, right?
Here are the little princess's stats:
Weight: 16 lbs (53%)
Height: 26 inches (71%)
Here are her stats thus far:
0 Months ~ 7 lbs 1 oz, 19-1/2 inches
2 Months ~ 10 lbs 12 oz, 22-1/2 inches
4 Months ~ 13 lbs 10 oz, 25-1/4 inches
6 Months ~ 16 lbs, 26 inches
At 6 Months this is what Little Miss was doing at 6 months: rolling (3 months), scooting backwards (4 months), 'crawling' in circles (4 months), sitting w/out support (5 months), walking in her walker (5 months)
She is nursing roughly every 4 hrs. She will eat cereal, fruits and veggies every so often.
At 6 months she has had rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, applesauce, bananas, sweet potatoes, apple slices,
green beans, carrots, avocado. I had her try puffs - she was not a fan. She just want to play w/them. We have also had her start using a sippy cup. I filled it w/mostly water and 5% of apple juice. She hasn't taken to much interest in it quite yet.
She is still drooling and chewing - but no teeth!
She can say 'hi', 'mama' and 'dada'. We're putting Mama as her first word in the baby book! She said 'mama' at 6 months. She doesn't quite say the words when we ask her to....HOWEVER, when she is upset, she'll say 'mama' loud and clear!
She has a good days and not so good days. Generally, she's a pretty happy baby, but she has her moments of having to cry. Sometimes we're not to sure why she's crying. She's also a very 'mommy-centered' little girl. If I'm in the room and someone else is holding her, she more than likely starts to fuss.
She loves to be heard! She will speak up if everyone else around her is talking. She also enjoys laughing! Strummer usually makes her laugh! It's adorable!
It is so much fun watching her grown and learning new things each day! It has also been fun watching how she interacts not only w/us, but with Strummer and Bosco!! She is very aware of her surroundings!
God has certainly blessed us w/our beautiful little girl!
If you are curious, here is Strummer's 6-month Post
*Pics will come later - I still can't post pics. For some reason, it's not completely loading the pic window and it keeps on spinning!!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment