She has thus far slept through the night 3xs! It all depends on when I last feed her. She only wakes up to eat (which is what she's been doing from the beginning), so that's awesome!
She's getting better at her head and neck control. She'll hold her head in place for a 5 sec or so at a time. Which is what she's suppose to be doing. She will also support herself on her legs every so often - more often if she's upset and has more momentum :P She is a mostly happy baby, all though a bit more fussy than what Strummer was. I'm guessing it's a 'girl-thing' and she's a bit more emotional :D
She is still sleeping in her bassinet next to our bed. It has been very convenient when she wakes up to eat. I just grab her, feed her, then put her back to bed.
She also seems to be close to rolling over! It seems very early, but now I'm more careful when she's on the couch...just incase! Every so often she'll get herself on her side! Pretty crazy!
Edyn has also developed quite a grip! She hasn't really grabbed onto any toys yet, but if she gets ahold of your hair! Watch out b/c she won't let go! :P
She is 'talking' more! I think she's going to be a good babbler like her brother! She started smiling when she was 5 weeks old and is starting to smile a lot more often now. Strummer seems to make her smile! It's so adorable!
We love our little girl and are so happy that God 'surprised us' when I found out I was pregnant! She's such a blessing! :o)
Length Chart ~ 67%

Weight Chart ~ 50%
Waiting to be called

Strummer found things to stay occupied during sister's appointment
All smiles b/f Dr. Parsons arrives

Getting her oral shot (it's a liquid drink)
Right after her 3 shots - poor girl!
Ready to leave! All better! No more tears!


No comments:
Post a Comment