Friday, March 27, 2009

Strummer's New Pal


Yesterday Strummer and I drove to Ankeny to go play w/Holly and Brayden! As I've said in a previous post Brayden is just 3 weeks older than Strummer so it was fun having them interact with each other! I think our first playdate went very well! It'll be fun getting together again, especially as the boys get older and having more of a concept of playing together! :P  Here are some pics from our day! 


Brayden was nice enough to share his toys


Strummer was concerned on why Brayden was upset


Happy Baby

Another happy baby!



Pals



Brayden wanting to give Strummer a hug!
(yes, Strummer is a bit taller!)

2 comments:

Andrew, Holly and Brayden said...

Wow Manda, I love the new post! You took some very cute pictures and we enjoyed reading the captions! We had a great time and hope to get together again soon!

Sondra said...

So cute! Looks like Strummer had a ton of fun! :)