Holly, Brayden, Strummer and I
Sara with her nephew and godson
Getting love from Nicole
At the end of the night
I LOVE my sisters!!!
A few weeks ago Nicole had a Pampered Chef/Premier Jewelry party...and my sisters and I ALL attended!! If that wasn't awesome enough, Holly and Brayden were there as well! So Strummer was able to meet new people. It was a lot of fun. I don't think I have seen Holly since her wedding (as crazy as that seems) and last saw Nicole when I was like 8 months pregnant.
So - it was a GREAT night of reuniting w/my wonderful sisters and friends I hadn't seen in a LONG time!
It was totally fun being able to see Holly and Brayden! Brayden is exactly 20 days older than Strummer, so it will be a blast getting the little guys together since they are SO close in age!
So - THANKS Nicole for having a party! We were able to see old friends and I was able to spend some time w/my sisters....at the same time! Which RARELY happens!!!
1 comment:
Aww, I love the new post! I was totally going to write one about meeting Strummer! That is too funny. We need to get them together again soon! I think that would be a lot of fun. When getting out some of Brayden's 6 month clothes I realized we have the same outfit Strummer was wearing only in a different color :) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment