We found out we are having a boy! His name is going to be Strummer. At 21 weeks he weighed in at 1 lb 3oz (which makes me have even more inclination that he going to take after his father and being a BIG baby when he's born!) He is healthy and moving around a lot. He also kicks quite a bit (and at odd times...for instance at 3 'o clock this morning!) I'm starting to do some registering so that is fun (I started one at Babies 'R Us online at work during a slow day). We are now slowy getting Strummer's room together and I'm looking forward to having everything together! Brad said he wants to come along for registering at Target, so that should be an interesting time! He certainly 'had fun' when we registered for our wedding things! hee-hee-hee
Have a fabulous day!
1 comment:
Yea! Congrats you guys!!! :) Can't wait to see pics of little Strummer!
Post a Comment