Sunday, June 8, 2008

May was REALLY-REALLY busy!

So once again, I have taken forever to post something on the blog. Sorry for my tardiness! hee-hee-hee. In my defense I was SO busy last month! I was busy every single weekend and frankly gone every weekend except the last weekend of the month. That weekend I played for the worship team at church! The first week of May started off w/a trip to Omaha to see my younger sister, Sara graduate from the Nebraska School Of Medicine! VERY exciting! She is now a full-fledged Doctor of Physical Therapy. She is working at ChildServe in Johnston...which makes me extra excited, because now she lives just 40 min away opposed to 2+ hrs away!! It's nice being able to see her every weekend! HURRAY!!
The following week my first stop was in Algona on Wednesday. I went up there to listen to Becca's solo at the All-School concert. I gave her bassoon lessons when I lived in Algona and wanted to be there to support her. I also went up to finalize Kim's gift certificates for her salon, Allure and meeting w/Nancy for a new logo for her and her husband's paint store, Colors. That was a lot of fun and she took me out to Premier for pizza! SO YUMMY! I'm excited to be obtaining new clients for my design business!
On that Friday, Brad and I made a trip to St. Paul. My wonderful husband graduated w/his Masters Degree in Differentiated Learning. Not exactly sure what it all means, but it's really important in the education world! It was awesome seeing all his co-horts and meeting his professors that he has 'gotten to know' the last 2 years. Everything was all online, so the last time he had actually been face-to-face was 2 years ago when we were up there for his orientation! CRAZY! I"m so proud of him for getting his masters degree and nearly getting a 4.0! I have a smart-smart hubby! It's also super nice having him 'back'. He's been SO busy and really didn't have to much of a life. On top of most of our house projects on hold for 2 years!
The weekend after that I headed up to Algona for Aaron and Becca's graduation parties.

This month should be a little less busy. Other than we're heading to Omaha at the end of the month. PLUS we are having a ultra-sound on Thursday! Hopefully the baby cooperates and we are able to see if we are having a boy or girl!
More to come later! Have an awesome week!

Here are links to my photos albums for Sara and Brad's Graduation

Sara: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009987&l=da6c2&id=146101151

Brad: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010079&l=bb436&id=146101151

No comments: