Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lots of things going on!

As usual, I meant to post something A LONG time ago, but I keep on forgetting or just totally run out of time in the day! Well, currently we have less than 2 months to go! According to my pregnancy widget I have 57 days to go. It seems I have been busy every weekend for the last couple months...and it's going to continue for another month! On June 27th, Brad and I celebrated our 5-year dating anniversary! We were in Omaha for the weekend visiting my sisters and it was a lot of fun! We did a sister photo shoot w/my brother-in-law. He did an super-fab job...as usual. If you would like to take a look go to www.bradleyjensen.com. Then head to the gallery, click on the 'berg sisters' and the password is "algona". It was a lot of fun to do!!

A couple weeks ago, Brad, Sara, Scott and I all went to the IA State Fair. It was a pretty fun experience. I haven't been there since I was in 5th or 6th grade! Also being 30 weeks pregnant...that was also an experience! We walked around, saw all the different things. I even had a corn dog on a stick! (which I have never had before) and it was really good. I also had the new fried pineapple on a stick! it was a big pineapple spear, dipped in funnel cake batter and fried. it also had a powdered sugar icing on it. it totally rocked!! by the time we got back to Sara's apartment...i was pretty much wiped out. who knew that my legs and feet could be in so much pain :P

Last weekend Sara and I went to Omaha (PS - it's SO nice having my sister live in DSM, since I can see her more often..AND we can go to omaha together!) Anyhoos...Friday was Lizzie's graduation (congrats Lizzie!), then later that night we met at Ted & Wally's (a totally awesome ice cream shop in Omaha) to see each other b/f she moved down to FL. It as GREAT seeing her! And it will nice if we ever head down to Orlando and we can get together. I told her we need to get Strummer accustomed to Disney things early on! hee-hee-hee!
It was nice hanging out w/Era and Brad too! I haven't hung out w/my sister and her hubby for awhile! Era was finishing up a cake for a one-year old's birthday! it was SUPER adorable!! she also created new ganaches...which I got to taste-test! (Thanks Air!) My favorite was her cranberry one. If you want to see what else she makes, go to her website (www.thechocolateseason.com)

On Thursday I have another ultrasound. My doctor just wants to double-check and see how Strummer is doing...mainly, because I have been measuring at least 2 CM larger the last 3 appointments (well, actually I have every appointment!). So - Strummer may be coming sooner than we think! It'll be fun just to see how much he has developed since week 21. I'll be sure to update after we have the US!

Well, here's a few pics for you to view! Have a fabulous day!!





No comments: