I thought Strummer was late in getting teeth! Edyn has her brother beat on the lateness! Strummer was 9 months, Edyn was 13 months!
I can now say that Edyn is no longer toothless! On April 16th we (Edyn and I) were in Des Moines and we were going to be meeting up with Holly and Sara to go to Nicole's Baby Shower (Do these names sound familer? Check out the post of Strummer's first tooth)
Holly and Brayden happened to be in DSM at Babies R Us which is where we were heading! (I couldn't pass up a buy 1, get one free on clearance items). Moving on, we were in the store and while I was looking at t-shirts for Strummer, Holly was entertaining the kids, then she says, Manda - I think Edyn has a tooth! I said - really? I haven't seen anything pop up yet. Then she says, I can feel it! So, I went over to my little girl's mouth - and behold - a tooth had indeed popped up!
She was wasn't acting that extra cranky - just slightly droolly, and slightly cranky!
So, once again, THANKS to Holly for finding my child's first tooth!!! :o)
![]() |
| Happy Girl in a Swing |
![]() |
| I think her odd look is b/c we were at Pizza Ranch and she didn't have any food yet! (If you zoom up on the pic, you can see her tooth!) |



No comments:
Post a Comment