Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Mother's Day - A bit late...

I really need to keep up w/my blogging! It's crazy to think that last year was my First Mother's Day w/a 6-1/2 month old and now my Second Mother's Day, was w/an 18-1/2 month old and a 2 month old! It's just nuts on how much can change in a year! God is FULL of surprises!!

Strummer and Edyn got me a card, a balloon and flowers. Strummer even brought me my card and balloon this year! He's growing up so fast! It however wasn't to 'relaxing'. When your husband is a teacher and it's towards the end of the year, he's really busy. So he was busy grading papers and I watched the kids all weekend. :P

I am so thankful to be a mommy to 2 of the greatest kids on the planet! I thank our Heavenly Father for our precious little miracles!

Unfortunately, I do not have a pic w/both kids for this Mother's Day. Maybe next year! :o)

Here are a few pics of my fun gifts!


My balloon

Pretty Flowers!




A chocolate covered apple from The Chocolate Season.
I also received some awesome hand lotion, but take a pic of it.
My mother's day gift from my mom!



Thanks mom! It was delicious!







No comments: