Friday, January 22, 2010

Helping Aunt Era

Last week Mommy and I went to Algona to help Aunt Erika at The Chocolate Season. Mommy felt bad that she couldn't help w/major construction, so we went up to help w/the little things. I helped out by sweeping, eating the trimmed chocolate from the peanut butter balls and taste-testing frosting! Which was all super yummy!

Mommy helped organize Aunt Era's ingredients rack, trimmed PB Balls and put them in the wrapping. She also tried to learn how to tie bows on boxes. I think she might need a bit more work. I was being a good boy during the organizing and played in my pack 'n play and watched mommy and Aunt Erika work.

I also enjoyed sitting in 'Ed's Nook'. The chair was super-comphy. It would be a good place to read my books! It was also fun exploring everything around the store and in the kitchen!

I can't wait til I get old enough and help in Aunt Erika's store!

I LOVE The Chocolate Season and my Aunt Era!


Sweeping the floor

Sweep-Sweep-Sweep!
As you can see, I am also multi-talented and can sweep
and hold a package of push-pins at the same time!


My mommy's a great organizer!


The 100 PB Balls my mommy trimmed and packaged


I worked so hard, I fell asleep!!!

No comments: