Friday, December 18, 2009

A New View!

I decided heading to Mason City (a little over 1-1/2 hours) would be a good time to 'test' out Strummer facing forward. Since he has been facing backwards, reclined for the past 13-1/2 months, I wasn't sure how he would react to being in a different position. Plus, I wasn't sure if he would still fall asleep in the car not being reclined. Well - my fears were no more, when I looked back at him b/f we even drove into Ames he had already fallen asleep. He stayed asleep until we got into Mason City! He did fuss for the first 5 min or so in the car, however, I think he was just confused.


I don't know about this..

Hi!


Strummer and Bosco fast asleep (PS - as you can see from this photo, there isn't a whole lot of room in the back seat. One of the main reasons while we are looking into getting a bigger vehicle)


This was taken one day coming home from the Y. Strummer fell asleep in the 4 minute car ride!




No comments: