Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday...to Me! :D
















A few weeks ago I turned 28! I know! I'm getting so old!!! Just 2 more years til I hit a new decade! AHH!!

It was a nice birthday! Brad remembered to tell me happy birthday when i woke up. then went to work for a bit and Jim had a slice of oober-yummy triple-chocolate cake his wife had made. Then Strummer and I headed to Fort Dodge to meet my mom for lunch at Applebees (since Bonanza is now closed, still bummed).

Then when we arrived home, Brad came home shortly after and I eventually decided I wanted Papa Murphy's. So I went to go get pizza and Brad said he needed to go to Hy-Vee and took Strummer along.

He came home w/Angel Food cake (one of my favs), chocolate marshmallow ice cream (my fav), chocolate syrup, carmel syrup and m&ms! Yummy-Yum-Yum!

He also came home w/2 things of flowers. AND when I came back home I had another gift - from Era and Brad! They sent me flowers w/peppermint patties!

It was overall a good birthday! I do find it funny that I have been pregnant my last 2 birthdays! Last year I was 8 months pregnant and this year I was 3 months pregnant. (I know, a bit crazy)

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes!!!



No comments: