![]() |
| First Time Holding My Little Girl |
This past year - well really, the past year-and-a-half has been just a whirlwind of a blur!
We first start out August 2009. I wasn't feeling the best for a good month, and was wondering why I couldn't shake this nauseating feeling. I decided, to make myself feel better, I would take a pregnancy test - just incase. Figuring, it would just be negative. (Since I was nursing and on birth control)
Now, to make things even more fun, I was heading up to Algona that day w/Strummer because my dad's company was having a special Celebration and I was going to help my sister, Erika out at her booth for The Chocolate Season at the Kossuth County Fair.
As you may know, the test turned to be POSITIVE, I had an ultrasound the following week and found out I was already 8 weeks! WOW! Between not finding out until my 3rd month, Edyn coming 2-1/2 weeks early and having random trips to the hospital for early contractions, this has gone by so fast!
To our Itty-Bitty Princess:
You are truly a blessing from God. You were unexpected and we were in shock when we found out you were on your way! We couldn't ask for a better daughter, and we know God has special plan for you. We thank Him for creating you! Your personality has just blossomed over the past few months. You love seeing people and try to capture people's attention. You love being around your family. You like playing w/Bosco and he lets you do whatever you want and he doesn't care. You have fun with your brother. I think he realizes the older you get, the more fun you have become. Strummer likes making you laugh and likes sharing his food.
You have such an expressive personality and your big brown eyes draw people in. You love to laugh, smile, eat and figuring things out. You enjoy exploring and finding new things to play with. You Love-Love-Love Music! You break out into a dance on about any type of music you hear. Whether it's on TV with a theme song, a commercial or a song on a show. It could be from one of your many music-making toys. Or even on a phone! You love to groove and we look forward to how you will 'grow into' your dancing!
You have such an expressive personality and your big brown eyes draw people in. You love to laugh, smile, eat and figuring things out. You enjoy exploring and finding new things to play with. You Love-Love-Love Music! You break out into a dance on about any type of music you hear. Whether it's on TV with a theme song, a commercial or a song on a show. It could be from one of your many music-making toys. Or even on a phone! You love to groove and we look forward to how you will 'grow into' your dancing!
You seem to be on your way of being a very detailed and ordered little girl. You enjoy putting things away and taking an object to one basket, then to another basket, then taking it back to the original basket.
You have us wrapped around your little-bitty finger! We love how you get SO excited about everything! I love how you become full of smiles when daddy gets home from work or when I come get you at Child Watch after I'm done working at the Y.
Daddy and Mommy love you very much! This year has gone by SO fast! We can't wait to see how you grow up, see what new things you learn and figure out and we pray you will grow in to a girl who loves her family, her friends and loves God!
You have us wrapped around your little-bitty finger! We love how you get SO excited about everything! I love how you become full of smiles when daddy gets home from work or when I come get you at Child Watch after I'm done working at the Y.
Daddy and Mommy love you very much! This year has gone by SO fast! We can't wait to see how you grow up, see what new things you learn and figure out and we pray you will grow in to a girl who loves her family, her friends and loves God!
(A side note ~ I really need to start and FINISH blog posts on the same day! 2 weeks later it's done...)


No comments:
Post a Comment